Follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/markthall

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Vacation

I have decided to take a summer vacation. I will, Lord willing, return with my two day writing cycle in September. I look forward to some physical work, recreation, relaxation and more study and prayer time in the next few months. Hopefully, with God’s help, I will return refreshed and ready to write. Have a great and blessed summer.

1 ¶ To the Chief Musician. To the tune of "Death of the Son." A Psalm of David.

I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works.

2 I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High. (Psalm 9: 1-2)

(Comments, corrections, suggestions or rebuttals are welcome. My email link is contained in “About me: view my complete profile” to the right of this page or use the comment section below which requires that you have a Google account.)

1 comment:

  1. May you have a wonderful, relaxing and time of spiritual renewal this summer. I have just returned from the Guelph Men's Conference and have charged my batteries for the months to come. When speaking to Millie on the telephone from the conference, she reminded me that I was a good man, but she knew that following the conference, I would come home a great man. Life has a way of beating us down, but the Lord has a way of lifting us up.
    God Bless
    Your brother in Christ,
    Rick

    ReplyDelete